Suited Events are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team as Events Coordinator on a part-time basis.
Suited is an iconic events brand in WA and a unique opportunity has arisen within our small but fast-paced team. Reporting to the Managing Director but working closely with the Marketing Coordinator, this role is responsible for administration, implementation and coordination of the events and activations calendar for Suited Events and associated entities. Your creativity, innovation, strong attention to detail and collaborative approach to projects together with your confidence in liaising with a range of people will ensure your success.
- Hands on, end-to-end management of events and activations
- Research, develop and propose concepts for new events that target specific customer segments
- Management of an events budget to ensure all events stay within budget
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on cost breakdown of event expenses
- Effective liaison with internal and external stakeholders to provide services required to carry out events and activations
- Event coordination; scheduling and overseeing production/styling, sourcing venue’s, bump in/out schedules, overcoming logistics with acute planning
- Have presence at all events to assist where required
Skills we require:
- Experience in an events management related role
- An ability for creative lateral thinking and innovative ideas
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge (or willing to learn) of Liquor Licensing
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Sound negotiating skills with an ability to engage the support of stakeholders and suppliers
- Appropriate professional approach to dealing with authorities and stakeholders
- Ability to ease into a team environment whilst able to work independently
- Qualifications in Events, Communications or Business is desirable
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to make a valuable contribution to Suited Events and our associated entities, please enquire to
email@example.com and include your CV and cover letter.