Suited Events is Perth's premium events management company with a core focus on delivering the most fashionable events to Perth
Established in 2014, Director Simon Crossland had a vision to curate flawless events that bring sophistication and class to the people of Perth. The aim is to deliver highly anticipated and successful events that attract style, sophistication and class as well as providing the opportunity to showcase local venues, artists, designers and models.
The planning, delivery and success of every Suited Event is dependent on the maintenance of the following key corporate values:
- Commitment to exceeding expectations and maintaining the utmost quality throughout all event elements;
- A strong focus on fashion to both support local emerging and leading designers, as well as draw a focus on the attendee attire to uphold the premium, stylish status of the events;
- Attract a crowd who offers positive energy, compliance and fun to each and every event;
- Provide a safe, risk free environment for event attendees and staff by ensuring all safety standards are met in the planning stages of every event;
- Consistency in the standard of event execution to maintain the core business of Suited Events;
- Market research into emerging local restaurants, bars and catering companies to support local start ups by presenting Suited Events as an an avenue for exposure and entrance into the highly competitive Perth hospitality market;
- A desire for building and maintaining strong relationships by offering ongoing media exposure, sponsorship packages and network expansion;
- Utilise and value feedback to continually grow, improve and enhance the overall Suited Events experience; And
- Transform the standard of Perth events through offering high-end and highly anticipated events throughout the year.
Best known for our exclusive events, 'Suited - The Champagne Event' and 'Suited - The Melbourne Cup Event'
We thrive to bring you cutting edge occasions that encompass all that is chic, stylish and decadent.
Having previously partnered with powerhouses such as Claremont Quarter, QV1, Something Borrowed, Louis Roederer and Moet & Chandon - the best is yet to come with Suited Events to announce soon to be sold out events throughout the year.
If you enjoy the finer things in life, we invite you to join us.